Returns and complaints about orders
How do we process complaints?
- We care about the quality of our furniture and accessories, which is why we pay particular attention to providing products free from defects. When you see that the products are damaged as a result of delivery, write a complaint report with the courier (this will be for instance a damaged packaging). If, however, you notice a malfunction during the use, be sure to let us know. Together we will solve your problem.
- If you want to file a complaint, please contact us first. Write to our friend Milena at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +48 882 416 703. You can also use the contact form at the end of this page. Tell us what happened to the product and why you want to file a complaint. Milena will probably ask you to send photos with product defects. In this way it will be easier for us to solve the problem.
- Sending back a product? Remember to attach a warranty card that is attached to each product. Regardless of whether it was purchased in our online store or in the showroom.
- We review the complaint for 14 calendar days, analyzing your application.
- Each product has a 24-month warranty, and details are described in the warranty card attached to the order.
How to use the right to withdraw from the contract?
- You may exercise the right to return the product within 14 days from the date of purchase in the online store www.borcas2020.usermd.net without giving reasons and incurring costs (except for those specified in § 7, paragraphs 4, 5 and 8 of the Regulations.) In accordance with art. 27 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827).
- Details of the date of consideration of the withdrawal from the contract and any costs related to the return of products borne by the client, can be found in Annex No. 1 attached to the store regulations.
- Remember that if the furniture is made according to your order (customized), that is, it has elements of personalization, in accordance with the reference to contracts listed in art. 38 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws from 2014 it can not be returned under the right to withdraw from the contract.