1. We care about the quality of our furniture and accessories, which is why we pay particular attention to providing products free from defects. When you see that the products are damaged as a result of delivery, write a complaint report with the courier (this will be for instance a damaged packaging). If, however, you notice a malfunction during the use, be sure to let us know. Together we will solve your problem.
2. If you want to file a complaint, please contact us first. Write to our friend Milena at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +48 882 416 703. You can also use the contact form at the end of this page. Tell us what happened to the product and why you want to file a complaint. Milena will probably ask you to send photos with product defects. In this way it will be easier for us to solve the problem.
3. Sending back a product? Remember to attach a warranty card that is attached to each product. Regardless of whether it was purchased in our online store or in the showroom.
4. We review the complaint for 14 calendar days, analyzing your application.
5. Each product has a 24-month warranty, and details are described in the warranty card attached to the order.